19 December 2008

Postdoctoral Job Search Results

Applications Submitted: 27
Interviews: 6
Job Offers: 3
Offers Accepted: 1

The offer I accepted is for a Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Physics Department at Indiana University - Bloomington. I will be working in the neutrino group on MINOS and NOνA, officially starting on January 19th. That means I will be officially unemployed for 18 days, but after how hard I have worked for the past 5 years, that does not sound bad! Actually, I will continue working toward publishing the analysis on which my dissertation was based.

That's right, I am about to become a Hoosier and continue my academic tour of the Big Ten! I grew up in Wisconsin, received my undergraduate degree from the University of Minnesota, and just earned my Ph.D. from The Ohio State University.

So, if anyone is willing to help me move to Bloomington, please let me know.

1 comment:

Pentacon said...

Congratulations! I would help move if I were in the area. Sorry I missed your graduation, I wish you all the best. Hope your birthday was a fine one.