31 December 2008

Follwing Christ 2008 and the Title of this Blog

This afternoon, I returned to Columbus from a blessed, though tiring, conference in Chicago entitled Following Christ. I have many tales to tell, lessons learned, and lessons yet to learn. I will need time to properly reflect upon, understand, and apply any part of what God had on display there.

However, I can share one very encouraging fact that I learned. According to one of the speakers in a parallel session on the Natural Sciences & Mathematics, the initial verses of Psalm 111 are inscribed above the entrance to the original Cavendish Laboratory at the University of Cambridge. In English, those verses are the source of the title of this blog.



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Are you going to get to see it when you go to Cambridge?