13 February 2014

Gratitude, Part 25 (Feb. 1 - 7, 2014)

  1. Visiting my wife's new office
  2. Faculty search process going well
  3. First regular meeting with my research students
  4. Listening to part of the debate between Bill Nye and Ken Ham
  5. Successfully found my way to retirement counseling session despite taking a wrong turn
  6. Good physics lunch at Minerva's
  7. My wife joined us for lunch
  8. Enjoyable conversation with Navy personnel at lunch
  9. Important decisions made at Physics staff meeting (Feb. 6, 2014)
  10. Good discussion of dark matter candidates in class (Feb. 6, 2014)
  11. Delivered my first colloquium at SDSM&T since being hired (Feb. 6, 2014)
  12. Received multiple complements on my colloquium
  13. Played "Wallace & Gromit Going Crackers" for the first time at small group (Feb. 6, 2014)
  14. Represented the Physics Dept. to a delegation from Casper College
  15. I was able to find answers to (or people to answer) all of the questions the professors from Casper asked
  16. Had good fun and good food at the Feb. Physics social event (Feb. 7, 2014)
  17. Played Clue: The Big Bang Theory edition for the first time at the social
  18. My wife had a wonderful time at the social
  19. Colleagues agreed to lead a session at the LBNE collaboration meeting because I did not attend
  20. My idea of a geeky T-shirt contest was used for the physics social
  21. I was one of the judges of the geeky T-shirt contest
  22. My wife was one of the judges of the geeky T-shirt contest


Total: 795

No comments: