11 October 2011

A Good Old Fashioned Church Raffle! You could win $5000!

If you would like a raffle ticket with a chance to to win a $5000 cash prize, an iPad or a $500 gift card, e-mail me, call me or comment on this entry. $25 for a ticket will help our church raise some needed funds. Only 2000 tickets available so your chance of winning is at least 1 in 667!  Tickets will be sold until October 30th,  and the prizes will be awarded on November 6th.


"Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."

2 comments:

Carol Stemple said...

Hi Luke,

Not sure how I ended up on your site? Anyway, I'd like to purchase a raffle ticket. email is ccs58@msn.com I can pay via paypal or however you prefer. Just let me know. BTW - I'm in MD.

Luke C. said...

Carol, I sent you an e-mail with the subject "Church Raffle Ticket" on Oct. 12 at about 2:30 pm with information on how to buy a ticket. Did you receive it? Do you still want to purchase a ticket?