09 February 2010

First Blog Entry as a Married Man

It has been a long time since I wrote something in this blog. As you can see from previous entries, I have been very busy with a wedding, holidays, and moving to Illinois. You can see (and post) photos of our wedding here!

Of course, I don't have enough time to write about all of that, but I hope to start posting photos in the coming weeks. I am settling in to my new location at Fermilab, though I am still working for Indiana University. My wife (that still sounds strange) and I are settling in to our new home and life together.

In these first (almost) two months of marriage, we have been doing a lot of learning. We have been learning how to communicate, how to cook together, how much fun it is just to finally be together, and overall, how to love each other.

"Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."

No comments: